Thursday, November 19, 2009

Peanut Butter Shakes

This is quite possibly the most amazing recipe I've ever tried. And, of course, it was super easy.

However, it was also so rich that I couldn't finish mine. (Nate had no trouble, of course!) ;)

The only thing I would do differently, is to possibly add a few less PB cups. Or maybe play with it... add Nutella instead of PB, etc! I haven't experimented, but I imagine this would be a very versatile recipe.


Peanut Butter Shakes
(Cooking for Two)

1 1/2 Cup vanilla ice cream
12 miniature peanut butter cups
1/4 Cup milk
3 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter

Instructions:
In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.

Serves: 2
Serving Size: 1 shake

(And just look @ how happy my hubby looks here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment