Thursday, November 26, 2009

Something to be Thankful For

This Thanksgiving, my family has a lot to be thankful for.

We all have homes, food to eat, clothes to wear, and most of all--each other.

Aunt Joy is recovering from her surgery.

My Dad is alive and well after his accident, a year ago today.

My brother is finally married, to an amazing woman!

Every year, we still get the opportunity to get together as a large group, and see the whole family. (Even though we can't all make it every year, we have the opportunity.)

My in-laws are healthy, and we all got together as a family to celebrate my nephew's birthday last weekend.

I have a wonderful nephew & niece, who are happy and healthy. (And oh-so-adorable.)

And life is just good!


Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment