Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yummy Peach Cobbler!

I made this quite awhile ago, but I just now added the recipe to Recipe Manager, so I thought I would post it on here too!


Peach Cobbler
(eatbetteramerica.com)


1 Cup Bisquick
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Cup Milk
3 Tablespoon canola oil
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 can (29oz) peach slices, drained
1 Teaspoon lemon juice
vanilla ice cream, if desired

Instructions:
Heat oven to 375. In an ungreased 8" square (2qt) glass baking dish, stir Bisquick and cinnamon. Stir in milk and oil with wire whisk or fork until blended.

In medium bowl, mix sugar, peaches, and lemon juice. Spoon over batter in baking dish.

Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand about 20 minutes before serving. Serve warm with ice cream.

(It doesn't even look close to yummy in this picture... what a relief that it turned out so tasty!)



(Due to where the recipe came from, I have all of the following information.)

Serves: 6

Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 1hr
Total Time: 1h30m

Calories: 280
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: .5 g
Calories From Fat: 70
Protein: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 49 g
Sodium: 190 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Sugars: 35 g


This recipe was very yummy! We made it just before we went to Colorado, so everything Nate & I didn't eat went to my parents' house--and apparently they liked it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment